Jul 17, 2006

and so it ends...

I am one person who will replay events in my mind and fault myself for what I shouldn't have done or what I should have done better, shouldn't have said, should have said better. Or my mind starts to process what people said to me during the course of the day. Today it made me cringe at how judgmental, how hypocritical I was and how i was allowing myself to grow bitter. Sometimes its good to do such reflection if proper steps are taken after the realisation. But sometimes its just a pain cause it occasionally serves as a reminder of how insecure and sensitive one is.

agreed. so many things to say on this topic, especially after the nuttiness of the past two weeks. more on that later, i think. but i go one further - i imagine in my head conversations which have not taken place yet, filling in what i think other people might say. if you see me gesticulating randomly as i walk, that's probably what's happening.

so many things happened, and i made many decisions, and some of them turned out quite poorly. and depending on my mood i either analyse the situation and try to come up with learning points, or i berate myself for 'being prone to making the wrong decision', which is a lie.

There was once a rich man who stayed in a grand palace. On his birthday, he invited many people from other lands to celebrate with him. But some of his servants were jealous of the treatment that the guests were getting, and laid traps about the house to ensnare the unwary. This is what I think of the 37th Eye-fo (IPhO). But all credit to the rich man - his closing speech assuaged many wounds.