Jul 23, 2005

new every morning...

some time ago, i realised something more profound than it seems at first glance.

i am a member of my family.

seems quite duh right. but its implications are large.

part of the family's responsibilities, so to say, include keeping the house and home in order. this is but one of the many roles of the family, and i can't elucidate right now being sore of head. therefore, ergo, in view of this, my role as a member of this family includes the maintenance of the house, in whatever free time i find.

fast-forward to this morning. i have set aside this morning to household chores, taking a break to type this. i realise that my dad has trained me in doing household chores - therefore i can start taking initiative and doing things myself now.


i have also re-discovered the importance of listening to music that is edifying in getting each day right. and the usefulness of disney music in distracting my brain while engaged in the tedium of chores. =)

think the wash is done, probably need to hang up clothes now.