Jul 16, 2005

first over everything

Now playing: WOW Worship Red: Disc 2

Dear Lord, forgive me.

Forgive me for always forgetting who is first over my life. Forgive me for forgetting what it is that should take the first priority each day, each minute, each second. Forgive me that i can neglect you for days on end, and let lame, flimsy excuses take me away from time with You.

Dear Lord, i choose to repent. To change my mind. That these lousy excuses of having no time, having no mood, having no privacy will no longer stop me from coming before You.

Help me, Father God, for I am weak. I have not disciplined my mind to be quiet before You, and so often when i try to pray, my mind is just a tangled mess of thoughts. Help me, O Lord. I believe that when i commit these times to You, Father, that you will bring forth good fruit from it. Grant me strength to hold fast in times of adversity, that i will not forsake your ways when stressed. Be First, O God.



Jesus
Be the centre
Be my source, be my light
Jesus


Jesus
Be the centre
Be my hope, be my song
Jesus

Be the fire in my heart
Be the wind in these sails
Be the reason that I live
Jesus, Jesus


Jesus
Be my vision
Be my path, be my guide
Jesus

WOW Worship Red: Disc 1
Be the Centre - Kathryn Scott; Michael Frye


Apologies to the copyright holders.