May 3, 2009

The first day of the next three months...

Sermon today about families. I think it was relevant. My take-home was the last bit about grace and forgiveness.

My papers are over. I am thankful. They went somewhat well. I think I put in less effort this sem than I normally do. Was remarkably unmotivated. But I picked modules I had aptitude for, so that compensated.

Priorities for the next 3 months:
1) Develop support network.
2) Commence reading programme.
3) Exercise.
4) Learn to cook?
5) Resolve forgiveness issue.

I know I shouldn't dwell on the offence. I am definitely not supposed to keep a record of it. Yet when people talk about forgiveness, they always mention the need to be specific about the offence, which requires defining it. I guess I should get round to writing it out, and then throwing it away when I'm done with it. But I generally prefer typing.