Oct 13, 2006

Word of God spoke

so there i was, back in my hostel room last night. the door was closed, the lights were off, the blinds were up, and the night sky was beautiful. my girlfriend was with me, and we were just lying on my bed, talking about stuff.

and then i was tempted, as i often am, and perhaps i might have fallen, except for this song which had been stuck in my head the whole night, which i was still humming to myself even as i lay there.

Word of God speak
Won't you pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your Majesty
To be still and know
That You're in this place

Please let me stay and rest
In Your Holiness
Word of God speak

Eph 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Ps 51:11 (After David had committed adultery) Do not cast me from Your presence or take Your Holy Spirit from me.


Haven't been blogging much of late. NUS is working me quite hard.