Mar 14, 2005

schizophrenic me (cont'd)

like the title says. cont'd.



or discont'd, rather. i had wanted to say some things on the dual nature warring in each Christian, and about the different facets of my personality which i saw taking sides in the fight, which i thought was pretty important... to know which parts of your personality to indulge and suppress respectively..... but it was all getting far too "me"-oriented, which was plain depressing. another time, perhaps....


in the empty space following that last "....", i found myself consciously trying to come up with something to fill that space with... something witty perhaps, or simply a comment on something close to me... struck me as being "poser"-ish... is it? i mean, just 'cos i need to think awhile to bring the thought to mind doesn't mean i feel any less strongly about it right?

right?




come to think of it, this entire blog is "me"-oriented. no wonder it seems depressing to blog..